We have hopefully all had that classroom experience where a Professor has impacted our education and even our lives with their talent or passion for teaching. Tell us about your best Law Professor. Who made you love the law, inspired you to succeed, helped you to finally comprehend a difficult course, etc?
Tell us your first name, law school and the name of the course the professor taught. Exclude your Professor’s name, we don’t want to embarrass anyone. When you reply to this post with your answer you will be assigned 3 entries into our Kindle Fire drawing. If you win, you will also be able to choose two Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Study Aids from our list of available titles. They will come pre-loaded on your Kindle.
When you reply to this blog post, you will also receive drawing entries for doing any of the following:
- Subcribe to this blog (= 2 entries in our drawing)
- Follow @lawMs17 (=2 entries in our drawing)
- ReTweet this contest post from the @lawMs17 Twitter account (=2 entries in our drawing)
- Post a YouTube video on this topic and send us a link to email@example.com (=5 entries in our drawing)
- Already following our blog and Tweets? (= automatic 2 entries in our drawing)
We will use the email from the blog reply to contact our winner. Entries accepted through February 17, 2012